- Doppler radar systems for short-range velocity measurements
- Doppler radar systems for intermediate range velocity measurements
- Azimuth & elevation monopulse tracking radar systems for velocity and three dimensional position measurements
- Multi-frequency long range tracking radar systems for time and space position measurements
- Ranging radars for optical platforms
Kaycom and Weibel have customized Weibel's Muzzle Velocity Radar Indicators (MVRI) for Canadian Forces requirements. They are used with various models of 105 mm and 155 mm artillery equipment including the most recent M-777 howitzer. These MVRI systems are fully integrated with the Canadian Forces Digital Gun Management System.
Kaycom has represented Weibel since 2005.
Weibel Scientific is located in Alleroed, Denmark.