Provide Military/Commercial Systems, Replacement Parts, Repair & Overhaul Services for the Canadian and International market with quality materials and products, which meet or exceed the customer’s contract/order requirements/specifications.
To support our principles with integrity and honesty to the best of our ability to enter and market their products in the territory/territories assigned.
Develop long-term relationships with our customers/principles as well as to be vigilant in our integrity to meet the highest ethical standards in all areas of our business.
When a contract/order is placed with Kaycom our customers can expect:
- An honest and accurate delivery date (EDD)
- To be kept informed on progress of their contract/order
- A fair and realistic pricing policy
- Products and Services that meet regulatory requirements
- Products and Services that meet the contract/order requirements